THE CHILLING UNDERSEA MYSTERY
THAT CHALLENGES YOUR IMAGINATION.
...COOL UNDER PRESSURE
Your daring undersea mission in the Pacific is cut short by an urgent S.O.S.
from a missing scientist.
Clues point to the legendary Sacred Mirror of Kofun.
Strange events soon lean in all directions: through eerie underwater reefs and wrecks, onto exotic tropical islands and into the intrigues of an international cast of characters.
The Sacred Mirror Of Kofun combines ancient legend and underwater adventure with the brain-twisting suspense of a high tech mystery.
Dive to the Depths of Your Imagination
- First adventure game with original underwater footage
- Thousands of realistic 3-D images to explore
- Gorgeous fully rendered 360 degree explorable environments
- More than 80 hours of gameplay
- Over 2 hours of vivid full motion video
- Puzzles and clues to challenge you at every turn
The developer Jean-Michel Cousteau is the son of environmentalist and ocean pioneer Jacques-Yves Cousteau.